FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Spring Break at OWC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakesk8ordie
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Fond du Lac

PostPosted: Dec 11, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Spring Break at OWC Reply with quote

I am looking to take a road trip down to Orlando from Wisconsin over Spring Break to go skating at OWC and I am looking for some people who would be interested in driving down there with me. The dates are from March 13-22 and I am planning on getting a campsite down there so it really shouldn't be too pricy other than gas and the cost of riding at OWC. Really anybody who lives around the Midwest and would be interested in doing some riding down in Florida over break should get a hold of me if they would want to go. I could pick people up on the way down or vice versa depending on where people live. If anybody in Orlando area would want to hook up and do some riding that would be rad too. Just post on here or email me if you are interested. Thanks.

Chris Fink
wakesk8ordie@excite.com
Matt Sacchitiello
Ollie
Ollie

City: oakville

PostPosted: Dec 11, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am from canada but i am trying to gte down their for march and i am having troubles finding places to crash. i was wanting to go to the projects but it;s pretty pricie.
www.sattelyte.com
www.hustlersnowboards.com
wakesk8ordie
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Fond du Lac

PostPosted: Dec 12, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was checking out campsites, and there are some pretty near to OWC and they are only like 90 bucks for and entire week, that is a whole site too, which means you could pack a bunch of tents on it and split it up, that would be the way to go. Actually, if you had enough people, there is a hotel down the block from OWC and they give you a discount if you say you are riding there, only 40 bucks a night, split between a few people and that aint too shabby either. Gas is prolly the biggest issue, ha.

Chris Fink
wakesk8ordie@excite.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Find A Pull All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: