FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

BCS Bowl Selections - GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who should be playing in the Sugar Bowl?
LSU vs OU
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
LSU vs USC
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
USC vs OU
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: BCS Bowl Selections - GEAUX TIGERS!!! Reply with quote

Are there any USC fans in the house? If so, I'm sure you are pissed that USC got the shaft on the Sugar Bowl. Now that USC will finally play someone good (Michigan) we'll see what they are made of. I would sure hate for LSU to have to share a well deserved national championship! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!
Synergy
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Atlanta

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USC is a good team but I just haven't seen them really and truely tested this year. The Rose bowl will be a good match up though. I am a Sooners fan, but I'd love to see LSU win and Michigan win.... Making LSU National champs. Go SEC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wakeriderof87
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: cen fla

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a USC fan, but i don't think they should have gotten put out of the National Championship game. I think that any team that loses to the Gators doesn't deserve to be in the National Championship game. J/k Laughing I was so pissed, Texas got so screwed out of a BCS bowl. They were lined up to be in the Fiesta Bowl. But because Kansas St. Won the Big 12 they automatically get in the Fiesta bowl and you can't have 3 teams from the same conference in BCS bowls, what kinda crap is that. Oh and the Seminoles got screwed too. The Broken Championship Series must go.
wcwakeskater
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Vicksburg

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OU doesn't deserve to go to the NC game, they didn't even win their conference, you can't lose late and not be affected, USC definitely got the shaft. Crazy Eyes
...andoutcomethewolves
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Suburbia Arizona

PostPosted: Dec 09, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USC vs OU.
stompin9s
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Vail - CO

PostPosted: Dec 09, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seminoles didnt get screwed yo...they wanted none other than miami! i can wait for the game! hopefully noles will show up big time and beat the sh*t out of miami and gay kellun williams!!!
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Dec 09, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

USC vs OU

Are you crazy? LSU was the only constant in all of the polls at a solid number 2 spot. There is no arguing that they shouldn't be playing in the Sugar Bowl. Should OU be going???.....that is the question.

I also agree that USC got the shaft because OU didn't win their conference. Either way, I just don't want to see LSU have to share their national championship. I think Michigan will help us out with that.

wakeriderof87, the loss to Florida was a fluke, but I sure do wish it wouldn't have happened either! LSU would have easily been at #1 after OU's loss. And by the way, the Florida game was the only game I was able to make it to this season. After LSU lost, my wife and I decided to not go back to any more games in case we were the bad luck charms...ha!
wakeriderof87
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: cen fla

PostPosted: Dec 09, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea I was messin with you about the Florida thing. But no FSU did not want this game. Nobody wanted that game. Bowl games are supposed to be between teams that don't normally play. FSU and Miami are going to play 3 times in 11 months (they play first game of next season)
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Dec 09, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

FSU and Miami are going to play 3 times in 11 months

Yeah, I forgot to comment on that in my last post. I also agree that FSU and Miami should not be playing each other in a bowl.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: