FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Taking Donations For Liquid And Family
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Taking Donations For Liquid And Family Reply with quote

Wakskating.com is taking donations for community member "Liquid" after losing everything to Hurricane Katrina.

Read more...

Last edited by Dave Barousse on Sep 29, 2005 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: orlando/winterpark

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im waiting to get my new bank card in the mail and then i can, i work as a delivery driver, im gna donate one nights worth of tips wich is right around 70bucks. 6-8days till the card comes.
nick
Island Rat

City: Honokowai

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sending him my wakeskate as soon as I can get it worked out...
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Anna Maria Island

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this. Nick & I will address the needs for the whole family & do all we can. Damn you Dave. Just when I had convinced myself that humans as a species suck; you do something as good as this. Liquid & family read my quote. Sad Mr T
BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh so since ur mr.popular u can just get a way with that shizzle

haha just playing, i thinks its cool.

why dont we all get him a plan ticket to come to orlando and ride at odub and shtuff. that would be cool, like a plane ticket, i have one free day a odub pass, a session at projects and go ride with me, than vances, than chases or something. that couldnt be to much money and would be super cool to get the mind offa the hard times.

any one have access to cheap ass plane tickets(like parents that are in the industry?)

he can stay at my place
PIRATE

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll see what I can do as far as bucks go, But for now know that you have my prayers.
liquid
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: New Orleans

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reading this as tears roll down my face pretty much. I never thought any of this would have happened. When Dave pm'ed me saying that he was going to do this for me, i was in shock and disbalief (even though i knew he was serious). I am so so so aprreciative of all of this. My mom is in shock as well. "i never knew that you wakeskaters were so close" were her exact words. Thats one of the things i am soon realizing. Almost everybody i'v talked to who wakeskates has told me that if im ever in their neighborhood that they will give me a few nights to stay. Never in my wildest dreams i thought you guys would do this. Once again i am SO appreciative and thrilled by all of this, this is one of the first times i'v had a smile in the past few weeks. Dave, thank you so very much man, your one of the most generous guys i know. I can't even describe to you how happy and excited i am.

one other thing is that im moving to baton rouge louisiana tomarrow. It's a 22 hour drive form where i am. I'm gonna be making it in 2 days. I'm gonna be starting a school there. This is all sudden (i found out today that im moving to baton rouge). I'm going to be starting school there as well.

Thank you So very much, Louis

P.S. still keep praying because obviously its working
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Poo

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PIRATE, well said dude, they should have all our prayers.

liquid, if you would like, i will send you a free copy of middle of somewhere so you can start a new wake dvd collection. tonite I will go through al my stuff and find something else to send down too. stay strong dude.

Vince

Last edited by Poo on Sep 07, 2005 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
kento911
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Phoenix

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liquid, check PM, and Ill keep you and your family in prayer
Nekkie
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tahiti baby!

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep it up Liquid my man!!!! Just wanting to give a lil credit to chirs barcellos, cause this is also his idea Wink

You can always count on your wakeskating buds dude... Right now there's a few pros in Tahiti, I'll make them send you free gear Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, DO you still have a skate ???? a jacket ???? anything like that ????? I'm sure i could kick you some gear fo-shizzie.
Grouch
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: The OC

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liquid, check PM, and Ill keep you and your family in prayer
liquid
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thanks guys, and i do owe alot to chris (i forgot to mention him Embarassed ) he's another one of the many guys trying to help me out. I lost everything. I have my phone, ipod, and some cloths. my moms car doesn
have much room so i couldn't take like anything.

once again i can NEVER thank you guys enough
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no prob, seriously. its our respoinsibilty as a nation to help each other out. also i live in florida so i somewhat know what it feels like to be throuygh huricanes and know enough people that have had hurrican damange to kinda begin to understand ur situation.
integrity640
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Ocala

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

headhuntermx4, i like your idea about a plane ticket, if you guys are serious about it, i did 5 hours of searchin the web for plane tickets this summer, so trust me, i know some sites that are really cheap$. so pm me or sumthin and let me know what you want to do about tickets.

liquid, check your PM bro.

AnchorsAwayWake <======check it
bjr
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: St. Louis

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liquid....Good luck to you and your family...i wish i could help but im a young kid with not alot of money...prayers are with you...i have a family at my school who just got here from New Orleans who also lost everything..talked to her today and she said she is never going back down there.

Last edited by bjr on Sep 07, 2005 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taylor
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Slidell

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liquid, glad to read that you're ok and are coming down to BR. my family and I are in Hammond until we can rebuild our house in Slidell and get our lives back in order, so I'm not too far away. If you need anything man, anything at all, I gotcha covered, just PM me or call me (504) 442-9889.

I am trying to get a ride with Ace Cox within the next couple of days and I know you'll be more than welcome to join if you want. Also, the owner of my dad's company has an X-Star and lives in Springfield, which is about 20 mins south of BR, so theres some rides for you too.

one more thing, do you post on krookedminds.com? if not, then you should join. theres lots of people on there that can and will help you out.

give me a call bro. you'll be in our prayers down here.

July 8, 1951-January 16, 2006

...Gone, but not forgotten...

Bayou Pirates Wake Team

Check out my band: www.myspace.com/OneStepAboveMusic
liquid
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 09, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, definatly will hit you up some time or later

I just got in the trailor as of about 3 hours ago, i cooked a big platter of good ol' fashion ham burgers, after 8 hours on the road i worked up an appetite. and i now have internet connection and and address (11911 ellen drv. 70811 baton rouge).

I also foud out that there is a akeboard/ski/wakeskate camp lake type of deal not to far from where i am so i'll have to check hat out.

i just wanted to give yall the up to date whereabouts of where i am these days, once again thank you everybody for doing everything all of this is so awsome

Thank You, Louis LaCour
ACE
Ollie
Ollie

City: Zachary

PostPosted: Sep 10, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably going riding today on OLD RIVER out near New Roads.....Taylor you and Louis are more than welcome....

Random Clothing
SkiReel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JTwakeskater56
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Anna Maria Island

PostPosted: Sep 11, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

liquid, How about your family & anything they need. I never had a second thought about you riding & all the prayrs etc. They do work. A more complete mailing address would be cool. We here on the West Coast of Florida know damn well " There but for the grace of God..go us" Mr T
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: